Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sad to sell this army, amazing deal though for you!


So I hate to have to post this, but some things have gone crazy in my life and I am in a pinch for money.  So that means that the army I won from Heroes of Armageddon is up for sale!  I sold my Menoth and Tyranid armies today as well, and if this thing sells I'll be good I think.  But my loss is your gain here.  The auction can be found at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280803032326

The starting bid is about $800 below what the costs of everything is, even before the paint jobs, so that is a steal.  The buy it now price is about exactly what the costs of everything included is, again, without the paint jobs.  So basically it's a great looking, mostly painted Ork horde army at cost!  Saves you all the time of painting all of those Boyz.

Anyways, I'm off to watch a movie with my son, so happy bidding and let everyone know about this auction so I can sell it!

No comments:

Post a Comment