Saturday, February 12, 2011

Set backs suck...



So to all of you out there waiting to see an update on the Dias, I have to apologize because I have been sick and unable to work on it.  However, I'm gonna try to man up tonight and get some work done on painting it, and hopefully get some rough pics of it up with atleast the base colors on.  No promises however.

On to other things, my time being sick has given me ample time to think negatively about 40k!  OH NO!  Now, I don't hate the game by any means, but there are a few things that really bug me with 5th edition, as I bet every gamer can say to some degree.  So, for the few of you out there, I want to know what you all would change if you could.  I personally don't like true line of sight when somebody can shoot through 5 windows, 2 trees, and around a friendly unit at somebody who is theoretically running, just because you can draw a stright imaginary line to them.  This good of shooting from guys who can't see in the dark, and can still miss a target an inch in front of them?  I highly doubt that.  So share what you guys think needs to be fixed in the next edition (whenever the Gods of 40k bless us such), and please keep it clean and as positive as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment