Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The weather is in my favor for once!

So I was expecting all my new and shiny Dark Eldar to arrive this friday, since GW is dropping the Stormraven and the Furioso Dread this weekend.  However, I got a text from my local FLGS that it arrived early due to GW anticipating shipping delays due to this weather.  So lucky me, I got to pick up my huge order early.  This is going to be my main focus for the next few weeks to be sure, and just to give you an idea of what's ahead, here is a list of what I got today:

HQ:
Dark Eldar Archon
Lelith Hesperax
Urien Rakarth

Elites:
Dark Eldar Incubi x2
Dark Eldar Mandrakes x2

Troops:
Dark Eldar Kabalite Warriors x2
Dark Eldar Wyches x4

Dedicated Transports:
Dark Eldar Raider x6

Fast Attack:
Dark Eldar Reavers x4
Dark Eldar Hellions x6

Heavy Support:
Dark Eldar Ravager x3

As you can see, I have alot to work with.  I also have a few other things I had already purchased to do some conversions with, and I will definately get those up as I knock them out.  Anyways, it's getting late and I have been so busy I can now smell nothing but glue, so I am off to bed.  Wish me luck on this army everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment