Thursday, August 2, 2012

So I need a favor


So this painting comp at my FLGS has started!!!  The prize is one of the giant Vallejo paint sets, with the carrying case and brushes and what not.  If everyone could help me win by voting for my Blight Drone, I would be GREATLY appreciative!  The competition is meh, but a couple of the models are good.  The photos are shady, so the picture above is what I submitted!  Anyways, go to the following Facebook page and vote for my Blight Drone:

Dragons and Dragoons Facebook

Here are more pictures so you can see the work I have done on it.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help my ego everyone!




3 comments:

  1. I would vote for you, but I am anti-facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly with Stix on this one. Facebook can die a silent death as far as I'm concerned.

    Good luck though - thoroughly love your rust on this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I honestly can't blame anyone for that. The only reason I have a Facebook is that I have friends spread across several countries, so it's easier to keep up with them that way. Well, that and reposting Cat pictures like an asshole. Definately those two.

    ReplyDelete