Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Update!!!!

So I am now finished moving out of my old house, and now begins the process of unpacking everything and going through all of the "fun" associated with that business.  Anyways, I thought I would fill everyone in on what I am working on during my 5 minutes of free time a day, and what my future plans are:

  • Daemons!  I got a large amount of them to compliment all of my Chaos stuff.  I bought a bunch of the new Nurgle toys to go with my Death Guard, and a bunch of just about everything else to go with the Word Bearers I will be working on.  I have a Battle Box and a few other kits already for waiting to be built once the new codex drops, and I will be absolutely buying a large amount of the new stuff once it comes out as well.  I plan to buy about 3 of the starter boxes, which leads me on to my next project...

  • Fallen Angels.  I plan to build me a Fallen Angels army, which will be built using the new Dark Angels codex whenever that comes out.  I plan to use a lot of the actual Dark Angels kits, but also some Chaos stuff as well.  I'll have some squads who truly fell to Chaos, as well as some who rebelled during the Heresy because they thought Lion El'Johnson fell.  If you think that it's wrong, read more into the Dark Angels.  There are several different things that have been mentioned in different books, short stories, etc, that sheds some very interesting insight into their true history.

  • The table!  Now that I am moved in and in a more static set up, I plan to actually finish the table.  I have a friend who is going to help me get it all painted and mounted, so it shouldn't be too bad once I actually put forth the effort, haha.

Anyways, I now have unavoidable wife aggro, so I must complete more things on the Honey-do list that is 5 miles long...

No comments:

Post a Comment