So here is where the board is at. It's coming right along, with some Summer Leaves, and I have also started doing the bases to go along with it. Once the 28mm bases are down, then I just have to paint the models...yay me.
As for the rest of these pictures, these were all taken with my phone, so bare with me on the quality here.
This is my MaxMini counts as Nurgle Greater Daemon. Much better than the Forge World model, at least in my opinion, and significantly cheaper as well. This was done with Vallejo paints, Secret Weapon Miniatures washes and pigments, and an airbrush. It was honestly a pleasant model to paint.
Here is it's backside...you know you like it.
And why not an overhead view!
On to other projects, I have been working on a small Salamanders force for shits and giggles. I tried out painting the model a dark green to start, and then wrapping it with fishing net and airbrushing over it with a much brighter green to create a sort of scaled effect for them. It turned out rather nicely, so I need to get the rest up to speed with this Dread from Forge World.
Here is a close up of an arm for it, which gives you a much better idea of how the scales look. I'm pretty happy to say the least.
Anyways, I need to actually do stuff at work I guess, so I'll post again later when I have something worthwhile to talk about. Thanks for stopping by, and you stay classy internet!