Thursday, July 16, 2015

Selling my Mechanicum

     I haven't posted in a while, and too be honest, I don't really have any enthusiasm to post still.  The 40K community, and in most regards the gaming community in general, has turned very negative and jaded over the last few years, and has been draining my motivation to participate in it.

     With that being said, I am selling my Forge World Mechanicum army that I have been working on since they were first released.  Below you will find pictures showing the state the models are in.  It's a total of almost $1700 of models, and I am looking to try and make back only $1000 of that.  This is being sold as a lot, and I only accept PayPal or Cash for anyone who happens to want to come to Colorado to buy it in person.  I'm trying to avoid eBay since they will take a huge portion of the sale in fees through both eBay and PayPal.

Archmagos Draykavac
Magos Dominus with Rad-Cleanser
Mechanicum Thallax Cohort x4 sets, 2 regular sets, 1 Photon Thruster set unbuilt, 1 Multi-melta set unbuilt
Castellax Batlle-Automata x5, 4 standard, 1 with Multi-Melta
Tech-Thrall Covenant with Las-Locks x20
Tech-Thrall Covenant with Mitralocks x10
Vorax Battle-Automata x3
Thanatar Siege-Automata x2
Mechanicum Myrmidon Destructors x3
Mechanicum Krios Battle Tank x3
Triaros Armoured Conveyor Unbuilt
Titan Tech Priest
Servitors x4






Anyone interested can post below or email me at damnthevalley@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. If you have a twitter account, try posting the sale to #warmongers might get a bit more exposure that way (if you also tweet @3dgreg, I'll retweet it for you). Sorry your local community has turned sour. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is out there, but is any of this still up for grabs?

    ReplyDelete